YoganandaHealth.com Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved
Lesson 2: Outline on “Divine Will Healing” by Paramhansa Yogananda
Advanced Course on Practical Metaphysics (1926)
The projected energy of God which brought forth creation is termed Divine Will.
Human will is microcosmic Divine Will.
Divine will is omnipresent, residing in every unit of Cosmic Energy or Universal Prana.
Divine will has creative power as well as sustaining power.
Disintegration of Cosmic Energy atoms is constantly taking place in the universe, due to the constant flux and influx motion of Maya (repulsion force).
Yet a great force of Divine gravitation is constantly pulling all units of energy toward God as the center of everything (attraction force).
Due to this soul and mind and body disease or inharmony we are isolated from God. Hence, “disease” is anything that keeps us from God-
To harmonize the Maya repulsive force projecting outwards, and the Divine gravitating force drawing inwards, is termed Healing.
Hence disease of body, mind and soul ought to be divinely treated.
To Heal Others by Divine Will
Human will, being limited to the circumference of the body, has to be released and projected in order to) use it as a medium for sending Cosmic energy to other human organisms.
1. Practice the 4th lesson of Yogoda, then be calm.
2. Rub the middle of the forehead in between the eyebrows.
3. Hold your skin at that place pinchingly.
4. Concentrate all attention on the touch sensation caused by the pinch.
5. Then strongly project will and try to see the Light (taught by Yogoda-
6. Concentrate with utmost faith and bridge your will with Divine will.
7. Go on willing your patient too he cured, by thinking your will is running down through his forehead down his spine and body to the center of the affected area in his body.
8. Doubt not, just refuse to investigate if your patient is cured. Just believe, cure and forget. Don’t talk about your cure to skeptics.
9. Never say, “I cured,” Always think the Divine will, as your human will, cured the disease. Give the whole credit to the Divine Healing Power and Divine Energy.
Exercise in Will to be a Spiritual Healer
(a) Practice in the above way by pinching the forehead to cure your own physical ills, e.g., a cold should be cured immediately just by the power of will.
(b) Will deeply; believe and forget; do not waver in your mind.
|PDF Yogananda's Recipes|
|Yogananda on Diet|
|Yogananda on Health & Healing|
|Yogananda On Memory|
|Yogananda's Spiritual Wisdom|
|Yogananda's Christmas Greetings|
|Yogananda's New Year's Greeting|
|Yogananda's Easter Greeting|
|Buttermilk Skim Milk|
|Diet & Disposition|
|Fruits & Vegetables|
|Meat Eating vs Vegetarian|
|Moderation for Health|
|What is the Perfect Diet?|
|What Sustains the Body?|
|Yoga Method of Diet|
|Divine Will Healing Lesson 2|
|Evaluation of Curative Methods|
|Learn to Sleep at Will|
|Obtaining Divine Healing|
|Relax and Calm Yourself|
|Rejuvenate Yourself Part II|
|Rules for Healthy Livng|
|The Art of Rejuvenation Part I|
|The Art of Rejuvenation Part II|
|The Art of Rejuvenation Part III|
|The Art of Rejuvenation Part IV|
|Underlying Unity of Medical and Mental Cures|
|How to Cultivate a Good Memory|
|The Art of Developing Memory|
|The Art of Developing Memory Part I|
|The Art of Developing Memory Part II|
|Develop Your Mental Radio|
|Food in the Future|
|Quotes on health and healing|
|The Body as Materialized Vibration|
|You Are the Life Force|
|Yogananda’s Christmas Greeting 1936|
|Yogananda’s Why Celebrate Christmas 1934|
|Yogananda’s Christmas Greetings 1939|
|Yogananda’s Christmas Letter 1933|
|Yogananda’s Christmas Greetings 1938|
|Meditate on Christmas Eve|
|Recipes Page One|
|Recipes Page Two|
|Recipes Page Three|
|Value of Occasional Fasting|
|Three Recipes May-June 1926|
|Three Recipes July-August 1926|
|Three Recipes Sept-October|
|Two Recipes Nov-Dec 1926|
|Potatoes in Parchment|
|Yogananda on Affirmations|